2014 is upon us!
After a good 2013 we at Cruxifusion are looking forward to what 2014 will bring for our little organization and for the United Church of Canada.
First, a few highlights from 2013:
- We had Holy Week devotional videos
- We had our 2013 Cruxifusion Conference in Toronto
- We had a regional gathering in Moncton, Cruxifusion East
- We finished the year with Advent Devotionals
- We listed churches on our Ministry Opportunities page
- We communicated with many people across the country who are interested in learning more and connecting with us.
Building on a successful 2013, we look forward to 2014. Here are some of the things we are working on:
- Our 2014 conference (including our Annual General Meeting)
- A Lenten book study (details to be announced soon)
- More devotionals and testimonials to share with you
- And much more!
We are blessed to be able to serve with you all in this denomination. We are pleased to be able to share our stories with you and we hope you will share with us.
If you are interested in hosting a regional gathering to lift up the name of Jesus Christ in your area, we’d love to help you out. While our annual conference is primarily targeting clergy and students, our regional (local) gatherings are open for everyone. So if you have a church, or group of churches who would like to share in the joy that is in serving Jesus Christ, our Lord, we’d love to help you make that happen. Contact us and we’ll be in touch.
If you find what we offer to be of value, we ask you to consider supporting our charitable organization. You can do this through CanadaHelps.org, or through other traditional methods. Our mailing address is found on our “Contact” page.
We thank you for your support and prayers. As we continue to grow as an organization, we continue to explore ways in which we can bless the church in the name of Jesus Christ.
If you wish to connect with other Christ-centred people in the United Church of Canada, please feel free to join our Facebook Page, Cruxifusion Canada.
Many thanks, and God bless.
From your brothers and sisters in Christ,
The Cruxifusion Board